Welcome to National Seizure Disorders Foundation, an innovative charity focused on YOU, the seizure survivor and caregiver. We’re grateful you stopped in today to learn more whether you stopped in for:
Meet NSDF Seizure Survivors and Caregivers
Every dollar donated provides a higher quality of life for all our members.
Imagine, your loved one among our seizure survivors & caregivers.
You would want the best support, resources, the friendliest staff, and the most giving supporters to ensure a higher quality of life, Peace, and Joy for your loved one, right?
Welcome to National Seizure Disorders Foundation, where your financial and spiritual support help us bring order to seizure disorders on a daily basis.
MEET OUR LEADERS
Tonya Heathco, Southern Representative
Kerri Croake, Eastern Representative
Misty Barton, Western Representative
228 College Street Burns TN 37029
National Seizure Disorders Foundation empowers seizure survivors, caregivers, and professionals worldwide nurturing positive seizure management while enriching the minds of the unaffected public in order to eradicate stigma.
- To empower seizure survivors across the nation and the globe.
- To enrich the lives of all people living with seizures and seizure disorders.
- To enlighten the minds of unaffected people globally.
- To place qualified seizure service canines with qualified seizure survivors in order that they discover peace and a level of independence in their daily lives.
- To provide a positive atmosphere for caregivers and help them discover they are deserving of time to heal within themselves and time to grow outside of their roles as caregivers.
- To provide ongoing education for survivors, caregivers, and professionals.
- To enthusiastically share positive resources with the seizure disorders community in order to become the largest most patient friendly seizure disorders foundation on the planet.
- Primarily, we ensure those living with seizures enjoy a higher quality of life. This includes offering extensive support and gifting life enhancing resources such as seizure monitors and seizure service dogs.
- Secondarily, we ensure the general and unaffected public has the knowledge needed in order to enhance wisdom and eradicate seizure related stigma.
National Seizure Disorders Foundation is a collection of offline and online resources available to you in order to:
- enhance your living experience while you manage seizures
- bring hope and peace into your life
- provide the most positive seizure management
- nurture positive self image, self esteem, and inner growth
- eradicate social stigma and end ignorance through education and awareness
- tell the stories of seizure survivors and our collective journey to enlighten a close minded public.
What We Do:
- NSDF puts God’s purpose for NSDF first
- NSDF welcomes all religions and beliefs
- NSDF reserves the right to walk in the appointed direction set before us within the bylaws of NSDF
- NSDF empowers the lives of seizure survivors, caregivers of seizure survivors, and professionals in related fields.
- NSDF enriched the minds of the unaffected public in order to eradicate stigma regarding seizures and seizure disorders.
- NSDF will always be open to considering the practice of benevolent acts within the seizure disorders community.
- NSDF will always be open to considering contributing to the growth of other established charities
- NSDF does not practice illegal, immoral, unethical, or negative practices in any form at any time
- NSDF does not promote other businesses that practice illegal,immoral, unethical, or negative practices.
- NSDF does not condone bullying, abuse, or spreading negative energies in the lives of seizure survivors, caregivers of seizure survivors, or professionals in the field of epileptology or related fields.
- NSDF does not hand out money or resources with no cause to positively effect mankind and the seizure disorders community.
- NSDF does not allow officers in NSDF Leadership to act on behalf of NSDF without prior authorization from NSDF President.
Spend some time on The National Seizure Disorders Foundation website today. Leave a comment and get involved if you are in need of support or if you have the ability to help.
- Seize the Day with NSDF! : Weekly online FREE internet radio shows brought to the public by BlogTalk Radio and sponsored by The Advocate of Dickson TN.
- NSDF Community: A private online seizure survivors community where people living with seizure disorders help people living with seizure disorders.
- Share Your Story Project: Stories from people living with seizures, caring for those living with seizures, and remembering those lost to SUDEP.
- Seizure Education& First Aid:Top quality information on seizures, seizure disorders, and seizure first aid.
- Paws-4-Seizures: Discover answer you need to know about seizure service dogs and the process behind our PAWS 4 SEIZURES seizure service dog placement program
National Seizure Disorders Foundation is always open to meeting new members and considering suggestions from the global community. If you or someone you know experiences seizures , needs support, or has a positive suggestion for NSDF, please let us know.
*Established in 2010, National Seizure Disorders Foundation is a registered charity in the state of TN with nationwide following and global reach. As of 2012 we are 501(c)3 status pending according to the IRS.